Freitag, 14. Mai 2010

Idaho/Wyoming Trip ~ my pics

Ok some of you guys probably asked yourself:"what the heck is she doing in Idaho and Wyoming?" Answer: I visited my friend Anne :) And I have to say it was amazing :)
The day after I arrived. I took this picture out of a school window ...

On our way to Wyoming

just "normal" ice cream xD

The Grand Tetons

And Anne :)

Me at this one huge lake :)

Anne and me trying to go on that lake ... well just a little bit so that Mary can take a picture

And with a little wet feet we actually made it ;)

TRYING to get this snow and ice coverd way up again :P

hahah little kids cowboy hat

Michele you should move to the US... it is just the country of pink :P

heheh like it :)

YAY look what weee fooouuunnnd :)

he was looking at us like the whole timeee ...

Oh yeah :P


that gate thingy is made out of elk horns ...

Satin :)

In one of the restaurants ...

And Anne :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen