Montag, 10. Mai 2010

Idaho/ Wyoming Trip ~ Anne's pics

SURPRISE :P

Luv ya :-*

Trying on the winter jackets :)

In Anne's school :)

hahaha something went wrong with the color thingy in the cam... that's why my face has the same color as the wall :P

Lava rocks :P

FUN :)

At those Vulcano rocks :P

Anne and Satin

I love how the mountains are mirroring in the car :)

FREEDOM :P

JUMPING ALL OVER THE WORLD :)

hahaha yaa snow in May xD

In the Grand Tetons national park
hehehehe xD

in a store :)

Me the puppet master :P

I had german "Coockies" in my hand :P

a totally awesome picture

16 and pregnant xD

A Anne just popped up :P

eviiill :P

Did Maike just fall from the chair?

oups ...

hahahahah xD

just cuties :)

pure Awesomeness :)

meeee :P

wild buffalos
sexy beast and so on >.<

In the cave thingy xD


Epic fail with the cam xD

Saitin doing tree hugger pole dancing xD

Jackson Hole

Well I don't wanna know why she played that face on me xD

Fish mouth :D

Doing weird stuff in the car I guess xD

NAIL POLISH :P

How I love Anne's sunglasses

Summerfun

Hehehe I look like I took drugs xD

After my first time watching the movie "The Notebook"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen