Freitag, 12. November 2010

My last days in Utah

 The day of graduation. I really kinda love that cap and gown but I was not allowed to wear it so that was just for the picture. But I head a really cute dress on at graduation :D
 We where over at a friends house and well as you can see even Laurie went 4-wheeling ( hope you write it like that :D
 Well ya, I thought it's kinda fun to wear those skirts which Laurie made for the musical (The wizard of Oz) where Jared and Rachel took part in, on my head :D
Saying goodbye at the airport. Just want to let you know that I miss you all a lot :) After saying goodbye I was just hoping to pass the custom :D But there was no problem even with two (or three) bags :D I met two other German exchange students at the gate and it was sooo weird to speak German again after such a long time of speak well let's say mostely english. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen